Geothermal Comfort Systems
- Geothermal systems use the free, renewable energy from the earth, so the technology is one that can have a positive effect on your carbon footprint. In fact, according to the Geothermal Heat Pump Consortium, installing a geothermal system instead of an ordinary system is the environmental equivalent (in emission reduction) of taking two cars off the road or planting an acre of trees.
- According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, geothermal systems are “the most energy-efficient, environmentally clean, and cost effective space conditioning systems available today.”
Why Choose Geothermal?
- Savings: Generally, no other heating and cooling systems offers lower operating costs, with savings up to 60% compared to ordinary systems.
- Comfort: These systems provide even temperatures throughout the home year round, with excellent dehumidification during cooling.
- Environmentally Sound: Geothermal is a clean, green, and : Geothermal is a clean, green, and renewable technology to reduce your carbon footprint now and for future generations.
- Reliable: Geothermal units last longer than ordinary air conditioners and heat pumps. Since the units contain few moving parts, they operate for years with little maintenance.
- Quiet Operation: Unlike ordinary air conditioners and heat pumps, no outdoor unit is required. Bryant geothermal units use heavy-duty, fully insulated cabinets for quiet operation. Quiet, soft starting variable speed blowers are used in many models.
- Flexibility: Heating, cooling and supplemental water heating from a single unit. And a wide variety of models and options to fit most any application.
- Free Hot Water: During unit operation, free excess heat is used to supplement the home’s water heater.
- Energy Independence: Geothermal systems reduce our need to import fuel.
- Safe and Clean: No flame, no flue, no odors.